Build your realtime charts and graphs with 'qgif'.
If you know cgi you can use this to create 'gifs' on the fly.
If not, you can still blast out thousands of charts/graphs/hour on a regular NT machine.
In conjuntion with a data processing helper (like qdata)
you can produce complex overlay graphs culled from many data sources.
qgif /bar /joint=2 /date=%b /grid /size=600,400 /border=sea:2 /in=test.csv /out=test.gif
- inputs a file in tabbed-text format
- dates are formatted as "month only"
- outputs a bar chart as a 600x400 gif
- the border is 'sea' colored, and is embedded in the image
qgif /line /xmark /col=tab /size=300,200 /joint=4 /thick=3 /in=test.csv /out=test.gif
/size=300,200 /in=c:\test2.csv /out=c:\inch\web\code\test2.gif
- outputs a line chart with only xmarks (no grid) as a 300x200 gif
- input is from a tabbed-text file
- lines are 3 pixels wide
- joints are a 4 pixels radius
- font is set to 'tiny'
- the border is supplied by your browser
qgif /pie /col=pipe /size=320,180 /in=c:\test3.csv /out=c:\test3.gif
- inputs a file in pipe-escaped format
- outputs a pie chart as a 320x180 gif
explains more options than listed here
Example of overlay graph results:
in the registered version, you have a lot more control over the graph output
and you get a 'DLL' version, overlay graph support, etc. this is our way of "securing"
our product ... however please feel free to register even if you figure it all
out for yourself!
If you want to get documentation, DLL import LIBS, email tech support, and other advanced features,
make a check for $29.95 out to:
Prime Data Corp. #QSS0041
111 Broadway 11th Fl
New York, NY 10006
Include the product id number (#QSS0041), your e-mail address, and your real address.
--- Home --- © 1996 Prime Data Corp. --- Links ---